Sunday, April 21, 2024
Sunday, April 21, 2024

“All that I worked for vanished in an instant” – Man’s home consumed by fire.

A Nigerian youth, identified as @ChinonduW on the microblogging platform X, shares his grief after narrowly escaping a house fire that destroyed all his belongings.

Chinondu underscored life’s fleeting nature as he shared before and after videos of his house, lamenting the fire that engulfed his years of hard work in mere minutes. 

“In an instant, everything I worked for vanished, leaving me powerless. Truly, life is ephemeral. THANK YOU GOD FOR LIFE 🙏🙏,” he expressed.

Netizens have since consoled with the young man, thanking God for keeping the man’s family safe during the accident.

See his post below …

Latest news
Related news

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here