HomeNewsMother and Her Son lost their lives after Exposure  to Generator Fumes

Mother and Her Son lost their lives after Exposure  to Generator Fumes

In a tragic incident in Asaba, Delta State, a mother and her son have died after being exposed to carbon monoxide from a generator they were using inside their home. The incident occurred during a rainfall, prompting them to move the generator indoors.

The Delta State Police Command, through a statement released by SP Bright Edafe on X.com, confirmed the deaths and reported that the deceased woman’s daughter, who was also affected, is currently undergoing treatment in a nearby hospital.

The police used this unfortunate event to issue a public warning about the lethal risks associated with generator fumes, emphasizing the need for safety and caution.

The statement highlighted the danger of operating generators indoors or in poorly ventilated spaces, which can lead to fatal carbon monoxide poisoning. The police urged the public to always ensure that generators are used in well-ventilated areas to prevent such tragic incidents.

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular